- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Seven AM Coffee Syrup (adjust according to taste)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Pour the milk into a glass.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of coffee syrup to the milk, depending on how strong you want the coffee flavor to be. You can adjust the amount to suit your taste preferences.
- Stir the milk and coffee syrup together until well combined.
- If desired, add a few ice cubes to the glass to chill the coffee milk.
- Give it a final stir and taste. Adjust the amount of coffee syrup if needed.
- Enjoy your homemade coffee milk! It can be served immediately.
Note: Coffee milk can be enjoyed as is or customized to your liking. You can add a sprinkle of cocoa powder, a dash of vanilla extract, or even a dollop of whipped cream on top for added flavor. Feel free to experiment and make it your own!